Information Security News mailing list archives

Quick note: Subscribing and Unsubscribing from InfoSec News

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 06:09:52 +0000 (UTC)

Forwarded from: William Knowles <wk (AT) infosecnews.org>

In the weeks since rebooting InfoSec News, I want to think I've weeded out everyone who no longer wants to be on the InfoSec News list, but just in case...

Please send a mail to: isn-request (at) lists.infosecnews.org
With the subject: unsubscribe

Likewise, if you love the list, and wish to share the love and good karma amongst your friends, clients, and co-workers, please point them to:

http://www.infosecnews.org/subscribe-to-infosec-news/

Thanks!

William Knowles
wk (AT) InfoSecNews.org