Information Security News mailing list archives

[THOTCON] Tickets and After Party Update

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:20:37 +0000 (UTC)

Forwarded from: THOTCON <info (at) thotcon.org>

                       *** BEGIN THOTCON TRANSMISSION

  Greetings:

The Call for Papers (CFP) has closed and we are now in the process of reading through a record number of entries. We are working very hard to make this the best con we've ever put on for you.

ICYMI: A few weeks ago we announced that the Chicago rock chip-tune band I Fight Dragons will be performing live at the THOTCON 0x7 After Party. This party/concert which is fully funded by our sponsors is open to all attendees of the conference. It will take place Friday, May 6th 2016 at 8:30pm (about 3 hours after the closing remarks). Tons of food, candy (a shit ton of it), and full open bar will be provided.

Tickets have been selling out at a record pace. The only level that remains available is General Admittance (GA) and as of the writing of this update only 358 tickets remain. When those tickets are gone, we will be 100% sold out. No more tickets will be issued.

Note: We do not sell tickets at the door, so please don't wait. Get your tickets ASAP!!!

The next announcement will be in early February when we announce the first batch of our speaker line up.

--c7five

Выпить все бухло, взломать все вещи!
                        *** END THOTCON TRANSMISSION

Copyright © 2016 THOTCON NFP, All rights reserved.

--
Evident.io - Continuous Cloud Security for AWS.
Identify and mitigate risks in 5 minutes or less.