Information Security News mailing list archives

THOTCON 0x7 Tickets on Sale NOW! - Buy them before its too late

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:04:41 +0000 (UTC)

[Moderators note - I've attended THOTCON for the last six years (I'll be attending 0x07) and found THOTCON to have a very high signal to noise ratio, the networking can't be beat, and if you're not from Chicago proper, we have epic food, beverages and nightlife that I feel everyone should try! http://thotcon.org/ - WK]

***BEGIN THOTCON TRANSMISSION**********************************************

         d8b
   d8P   ?88                 d8P
d888888P  88b             d888888P
  ?88'    888888b  d8888b   ?88'   d8888b d8888b   88bd88b
  88P     88P `?8bd8P' ?88  88P   d8P' `Pd8P' ?88  88P' ?8b
  88b    d88   88P88b  d88  88b   88b    88b  d88 d88   88P
  `?8b  d88'   88b`?8888P'  `?8b  `?888P'`?8888P'd88'   88b

What: THOTCON 0x7 - Chicago's Hacking Conference

When: May 5th & 6th, 2016

Where: TOP_SECRET / совершенно секретно / 絕密

Tickets: On Sale NOW!

Call For Papers: Is NOW Open!

Hacker Brew Contest: Opens January 1, 2016
Subscribe to our mailing list
Email Address

Subscribe

B3 S0c14l: LinkedIn * Twitter * IRC/freenode/#THOTCON

THOTCON (pronounced \ˈthȯt\ and taken from THree - One - Two) is a small venue hacking conference based in Chicago IL, USA. This is a non-profit, non-commercial event looking to provide the best conference possible on a very limited budget.

Once you attend a THOTCON event, you will have experienced one of the best information security conference experiences combined with a uniquely casual and social experience.

THOTCON 0x7 is the seventh incarnation of this event and will be held on Thursday and Friday May 5th and 6th, 2016.

It will be held at a location only to be disclosed to attendees and speakers during the week before the event. For more information, explore this site or contact us at info () thotcon org.

Выпить все бухло, взломать все вещи!

--
Evident.io - Continuous Cloud Security for AWS.
Identify and mitigate risks in 5 minutes or less.