Information Security News mailing list archives

New InfoSec News Mailing list and More!

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:27:55 +0000 (UTC)

Forwarded from: William Knowles <wk (at) infosecnews.org>

For years, InfoSec News offered complete news articles for its subscribers, but after copyright holding companies like Righthaven were founded in 2010, under the advice of legal counsel, we stopped posting full articles.

InfoSec News is now offering a new list with full articles, no advertising, and no public archives.

Full details are at: http://www.infosecnews.org/services/

We also added close to 1000 new subscribers with a promotion with the IP EXPO Europe, Data Centre EXPO and Cyber Security EXPO held October 8 - October 9 in London.

InfoSec has a regular feed, and a digest, and just in case everyone subscribed missed this information in the welcome message, please visit...

...to update their information

Lastly, if there isn't InfoSec News blast on a normal day, its more than likely its because of some DDoS, or other issue, the site and list is getting larger and more successful.

New paid offerings will help grow and improve the site, likewise, donations are always welcome and those links are in the sidebars or drop us a line at: http://www.infosecnews.org/contact/

Thanks for your time and longtime support!

- William

--
Evident.io - Continuous Cloud Security for AWS.
Identify and mitigate risks in 5 minutes or less.