Information Security News mailing list archives

Attend Nullcon 2015 in Goa India!

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:00:34 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Friends

Greetings from nullcon!
Another year passes by with more severe vulnerabilities and threats being discovered. From heartbleed to poodle, Enterprises and Governments now face a real threat to their confidential data and communication.

We at nullcon strive to provide actionable information on latest and unknown threats to the industry and the community via our cutting edge talks and Hi-Tech security trainings. "The neXt security thing" is here! and you are invited!

Early Bird Registration Discount Closes on 15th Nov.

Come be a part of the largest gathering of infosec professionals in Asia - right here in Goa, India  on 4th - 7th Feb 2015

Keynote:
1. Paul Vixie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Vixie)
2. Jennifer Steffens (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jsteffens)
3. Katie Moussouris (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmoussouris)

Training:-  http://nullcon.net/website/goa-15/training.php
Conference Speaker: http://nullcon.net/website/goa-15/about-speakers.php#conference-talks
1. Amol Sarwate,  Director of Vulnerability - Qualys
2. Attila Marosi,  Senior Threat Researcher - Sophos
3. Denis Makrushin & Stas Merzlyakov,  Security Researcher
4. James Forshaw,  Security Researcher - Google Project Zero
5. Karsten Nohl,  Telecom Security Researcher
6. Mario Heiderich,  Founder - CURE53
7. Philippe Alcoy,  Technical Director - Rapid7
8. Shubham Bansal,  Intern at 3SLabs
9. Yuval Idan,  Technical Director - CheckMarx
10. Zubair Ashraf,  Senior Security Researcher - IBM

Registration:- http://nullcon.net/website/register.php
Early Bird Discount, 10% for 3 participants
                                    15% for 4 and more participants

See you in Goa!

--
Evident.io - Continuous Cloud Security for AWS.
Identify and mitigate risks in 5 minutes or less.