Information Security News mailing list archives

Xmas Special at HotInfoSecJobs.com

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:34:34 +0000 (UTC)

Until January 15, 2014, your company can post jobs on HotInfoSecJobs.com for 50% off our normal rate of $99 for 31 days by using the discount code - XMAS2013

http://www.hotinfosecjobs.com/

At HotInfoSecJobs.com we pride ourselves on creating an excellent overall experience for InfoSec job seekers and employers. Postings cost just $99 and all jobs are cross-posted to popular sites like SimplyHired & LinkedIn for FREE. Its like getting two sites for one price! These job search engines are a great source of top candidate traffic so we are able to offer you considerably more for way less. We wont bust your recruiting budget!

--
Find the best InfoSec talent without breaking your
recruiting budget! Post a Job, $99 for 31 days.