Information Security News mailing list archives

Moderators Note for December 2013 - New mailing list II

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 06:09:51 +0000 (UTC)

On Monday I sent out a query about a paid version of InfoSec News, as companion to the free list, complete news articles with no advertising signature at the bottom, or moderators notes, unless there would be a brief service interruption. Archived only for subscribers of the paid service.

(I should add I am working to get the complete past archive of InfoSec News back online, I've been having some issues with the developer. )

A number of you are interested in this new list, but paying $50 or $100 a year was a little too rich, so I'm curious how many of you
would be interested in a $35 yearly subscription to receive five to seven
messages a day, five to seven times a week.

A few other options available to readers of InfoSec News,

InfoSec News on Twitter
https://twitter.com/infosecnews_

Shop InfoSec News - Best Selling Security Books & More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org/

Looking for a new security opportunity or trying to find a new
security rockstar for your company?

Visit Hot InfoSec Jobs - http://www.hotinfosecjobs.com/

The proceeds from viewing jobs, posting jobs and buying books help keep the lights on InfoSec News, and there's a Paypal button on the main page as donations are always welcome!

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
@ InfoSec News
www.infosecnews.org

--
Find the best InfoSec talent without breaking your
recruiting budget! Post a Job, $99 for 31 days.