Information Security News mailing list archives

Cyber Security & Information Intelligence Research Minitrack @ HICSS-43

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 04:25:49 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Frederick Sheldon <sheldonft (at) ornl.gov>

Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research Minitrack (CSIIRM)

REMINDER: June 15 is the submission deadline

Papers presented at the Hawaii International Conference on System
Sciences (Jan. 5-8, 2010) will be published by the IEEE Computer Society

The full papers to CSIIRM (www.csiir.ornl.gov/csiirm) are due into the
HICSS portal by June 15.

If you have any concerns about your topic congruency, please do not
hesitate to contact me and/or send an abstract.

Last year the CSIIR Minitrack had outstanding attendance with 15
accepted papers.

My apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call for papers.

Frederick T. Sheldon, Ph.D.
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
PO Box 2008, MS 6418, 1 Bethel Valley Rd
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6418
http://www.csiir.ornl.gov/sheldon
865/576-1339 Office 576-5943 Fax

--
LayerOne 2009, Information Security for the discerning professional.
May 23-24 2009 @ The Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, California