Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE isn Ben <m0rt () neuroportal net>

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 02:23:36 -0600 (CST)

Every time someone signs off InfoSec News, I manually type out a note
wondering why you've signed off the list, for the most part its
usually because someone is changing addresses, taking a vacation, or
leaving for a better opportunity.

A troubling trend is people finally tossing up their hands in the air
and leaving the industry altogether, so with Ben's permission, I've
posted his debrief note for everyone.

- William