Information Security News mailing list archives

Moderators note: Infosec News Book Giveaway

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 02:24:49 -0500 (CDT)

Just a quick note...

Five lucky InfoSec News subscribers won an autographed copy of Lance
Spitzner's - Honeypots:  Tracking Hackers

Problem is, I have sent out the e-mails and no one has replied, so
just to be on the safe side, I will send out the note again, and
please check both your inboxes and your spam folders to see if you
indeed are a winner of this book.

Worse case, we'll have to run a contest at Black Hat Las Vegas of
Infosec News subscribers in attendence and give the books away there! :)

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org