Information Security News mailing list archives

InfoSec News goes on hiatus until 08.06.03

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 03:13:17 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: William Knowles <wk () c4i org>

I'll be in Las Vegas for both Blackhat and Defcon, but I will only be
checking messages once a day.

Leave a number if you want to reach me.

See some of you in Las Vegas, and for the rest you, see you
on August 6th 2003!

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org
Help C4I.org with a donation: http://www.c4i.org/contribute.html