Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Mitnick Banned From Security Group

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:19:48 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: huggins () airmail net

What I would like to know is when are ISC2 and ISACA going to revoke
the certification for those involved in ENRON, AOL, and Global
Crossing schemes.

I'm sorry but, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.  If
we are going to stop Mitnick from joining we should also remove
membership from those who were involved in these farces as well.
(Penetration no matter how slight)  if you get my meaning.

V/r Michael

Forwarded from: "Robert G. Ferrell" <rgferrell () direcway com>