Information Security News mailing list archives

Getting a copy of the UK "dossier"

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:18:57 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Bob <bob () globaldevelopment org>

I understand that people have found the UK government servers swamped
with traffic and can't download copies of Tony Blair's "dossier"
easily.

We also provide it at either the N/B/C section of our terrorism site
at http://www.globaldisaster.org/nbcrescen.shtml or the Cyberterror
section at http://www.globaldisaster.org/cyberterrorrescen.shtml.

You can find it in either section, down the page, under "Articles from
Publications".  Trust me, our servers aren't as busy as the UK
government's (smile)!

Bob Adams
http://www.globaldisaster.org
http://globalangst.blogspot.com

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.