Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: NIAC 30 'experts'

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 04:00:47 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: JohnE37179 () aol com

In a message dated 9/27/02 8:21:39 AM, isn () c4i org writes:

<< All in all, I really don't get a warm fuzzy when thinking these
people are going to help figure out how to protect our infrastructure. >>

You have to wonder if there is anyone making the choices or on the
list with 60 seconds of hands on experience. There is a Texas
expression that perfectly describes this group....

"All hat and no cattle."

John Ellingson
CEO
Edentification, Inc.
59 Oak Creek Trail
Madison, WI 53717
Voice:  608-833-6261
Fax:  877-546-7607

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.