Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Just a quick administrative note...

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:20:10 -0500 (CDT)

First I'd like to thank everyone that replied back with a note hoping
I get better A.S.A.P. I spent the weekend taking it easy, no all night
Counter-Strike games, no long distance drives to see the nephews.

I feel much better, especially after a visit to the Doc in the Box,
and a few prescriptions, so with that, last night was the first night
I actually got more sleep that I have been getting lately.

I was planning to watch Letterman last night and then send out ISN,
wh00ps, here it is now....

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC