Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: COMDEX: Panel: Accept the Net is vulnerable to attack

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:24:53 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: "Hoodye, Morris" <Morris.Hoodye () hp com>

I would like to take a moment to comment on this article.

1. This article says, vendors don't care about writing secure code, I
work in the Nonstop Enterprise Division of HP where we build computer
systems that are highly reliable, and SECURE. The Nonstop system is
built upon a long history (20+ years) of proven reliability. The HP
Nonstop system previously known as the Tandem Himalaya Nonstop are the
most reliable and secure high-end servers in the industry today.

2. We inspect every change and every line of new code for reliability
and security.

morris