Information Security News mailing list archives

Attack on infrastructure

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 01:06:12 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: "Ian M. Fraser" <Ian.M.Fraser () ericsson com au>

[Please direct all replies to Mr. Fraser.   - WK]

I am currently conducting research for a white paper on defensive
IO/IW posture for telecommunications operators. I am seeking
information regarding attacks and penetrations of telecom operator
systems, in fact any information regarding compromise of the integrity
of such systems would be very welcome

Ian M Fraser
Principal Consultant
Manager - Australian Fraud & Security Office

Lead, Follow or step aside

*+61 8 9488 7225
*+61 414 537 025
*+61 8 9488 7299
* ian.m.fraser=40ericcson.com.au
* http://bsa.epa.ericsson.se/bs/afso/default.asp
* http://www.ericsson.com.au
* Level 3, 5 Mill Street, Perth WA 6000

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.