Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: Re: UNSUBSCRIBE isn "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson () treachery net>

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 05:01:28 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Leon Kuunders <leon () netsecure nl>

From: owner-isn () attrition org [mailto:owner-isn () attrition org]On Behalf
To: isn () attrition org

I for one will miss Jay's witty and insightful commentary as he always
hits it on the head. -  William Knowles]

I guess a lot of people will feel the same like you do William. The
disturbing part however is that Jason is right. Because all the work
seems to make no difference at all. Even in Europe they are about to
pass several laws, one which will in effect legalize spam, and one
that will enable the 'eternal' storage of traffic information.

Bad news? Or the way of the future? Nobody knows, yet, but one thing
is sure: the battle is lost when everybody stops fighting.

Grtz,

-Leon.

p.s. http://www.stop1984.com/index2.php?text=letter.txt

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.