Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: President's advisor predicts cyber-catastrophes unless security improves

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:05:25 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Rob Rosenberger <junkmail () barnowl com>

  >>This leads people to imagine pace-makers being stopped,
  >>elevators going into free-fall, lights turning all-green,

Good email, Russell.  We have nothing to fear but fear itself.  Now if
we could just get the fearmongers to stop terrorizing our citiz-- uh,
waitaminit, that's not right.

I don't mean to imply fearmongers are terrorists because they
terrorize our citizens.  I only meant to say they intimidate or coerce
a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in
furtherance of their political or social objectiv-- uh, waitaminit,
that's not right...

Rob

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.