Information Security News mailing list archives

Merry Christmas from C4I.org

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 05:01:15 -0600 (CST)

Has it really been a year? Time flies when you're having fun!

So here it is, Christmas day! and for a change of pace I'm watching
the insomniacs favorite show, "World News Now" on ABC. Not that today
is a day to be reviewing and reading security news, so tonight I've
found two neat little Christmas stories that should crack a smile.

As far as my Christmas wishes, no one sent the Ti Powerbook I was
hoping would be under the tree last year, so I will settle for pretty
much what I was aiming for this time last year...

Peace on Earth, and to see all my under-employed and unemployed
friends and fans working again in information security.

Finally, I hope everyone elses hopes, wishes, & dreams come true.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays To You, Your Family, and Friends!

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org