Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: New York Red Cross Needs Tech assistance!

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:59:00 -0500 (CDT)

I've recieved so much mail on this that I have recieved this
additional information on the Red Cross' request.

Computerworld has a page to sign-up if you are willing to donate IT
goods or services to help in the wake of the tragedy in New York,
please enter the information below. If your donation will be needed,
you will be contacted in the coming days.

http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47_STO63804,00.html

Again, the one main thing that the Red Cross needs is time.

William Knowles
isn () c4i org