Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Asymmetrical Attack on America & Possible Responses

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 05:01:34 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Sheri Moreau <akindofmagick () earthlink net>

At 03:34 AM 9/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Staying with basically with what C4I stands for (Command, Control,
Communications and Intelligence) ...

Bill...

ahem... there are FOUR Cs in C4I....  You omitted " Computers ".

It used to be C3, pronounced C-cubed: Command, Control &
Communications.

[...]

Whoops!

I really *REALLY* have to stop sending out ISN posts at 3:34am!

As long as we're pointing out the differences between C3I and C4I, I
should probably point out that I also have the C3I.org domain & its
now for sale to help bankroll C4I.org projects.

http://www.c3i.org/

Sheri, Thanks again for pointing that out! :)

Cheers!

- WK

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.