Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Cryptanalysis of Multiswap

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:39:05 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Chris Wilson <chris () ritc co uk>

Mirrored on http://gcc.flexdns.net.

Ciao, Chris.

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, InfoSec News wrote:

Some readers may prefer a more 'mainstream' analysis of this exploit,
which I suspect will appear soon enough.  The original introduction and
conclusion appear below, with full details here:

   http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~rtjohnso/multiswap/

The use of graphical notation in the original may make transcription to
flat text inappropriate.  I encourage interested cryptogs to visit the
URL directly (while it is permitted to persist :-)

A few mirrors, with proper attribution, might not hurt...

GS
 / __// / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris () ritc co uk> | Phone: 01223 503 190 |
/ (_ / ,\/ _/ /_ \ | Tech Director - Caliday Project | RITC (Cambridge) Ltd |
\ _//_/_/_//_/___/ | Unix Systems & Network Engineer | Cambridge CB5 8LA UK |

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.