Information Security News mailing list archives

Is it up, or is it down?

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 00:35:19 -0500

Well if you have been on any of Securityfocus' other mailing lists
you probably have noticed that their Listserv has been blowing chunks
lately, and all the ISN news junkies are not getting their daily fix.

I can only hope with the news that Securityfocus closed $8.2 million
round of funding led by E*Trade Group Inc.'s (ET) E*Trade Venture
Capital and Softbank Corp.'s (J.SFT) Softbank Venture Capital that
some of those funds are earmarked for a new server. :)

So if you have sent news to be forwarded and I don't get to it in the
next 72 hours or so, and its still relvent, Please resend it.

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".