Information Security News mailing list archives

Moderators note: Vicoden's great!

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:19:11 -0600

First off I want to thank everyone who dropped a little note hoping I
feel better in the morning, I didn't, But the thought counts, and did
bring a small, and slightly painful smile to my face. :)

Let me also point out the subject of this mail and personally thank
whoever discovered Vicoden!

Second, After today, the thread on: Re: [ISN] Uncovering the secrets
of SE Linux is dead, and anyone else that wants to keep talking about
it can do so in private mail.

Third, Just when you thought you were having a rotten day, How many of
you can say that your stockbroker joked if you would like fries with
order?

Looking forward to solid food...

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".