Information Security News mailing list archives

re: Alldas.de told to look for another home

From: zillion <zillion () safemode org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 05:37:08 -0400 (EDT)

<bad informed>

After Attrition.org decided to get out of the defacement archiving
business last month (after decided it was too much hassle to continue
as a hobby), Alldas.de has become the only game in town. Any admins
out there keen to save this worthwhile service can find more
information here.

</bad informed>

This very wrong ! Our friend John probably does not have his ear to the
ground in terms of what is going on in the defacement mirror scene.
http://www.safemode.org is also a kickass defacement mirror, we are active
and put much of our free time into mirroring the world`s defacement action.

Thanks..

zillion

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email isn-unsubscribe () SecurityFocus com.