Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: USA Today as DoD cyber-war propaganda mouthpiece

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:03:09 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded by: "Kitetoa @ Kitetoa.com" <kitetoa () kitetoa com>

Ok, it's in french, but yes, there is something else about this huge
piece of FUD:

http://www.transfert.net/fr/cyber_societe/article.cfm?idx_rub=87&idx_art=5972

What's more, a .mil web site on the disa's IP blocks gives away all
the data stored in it like the personal data of many military guys
(tel number, where they work and so on). The wariors of the cyber
future stil lhave some work to do... :))))

Best,
K.