Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: India Using Kids to Catch Hackers

From: Ravi V Prasad <r-v-p () EXCITE COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:11:20 -0800

There has been quite a heated debate on this in the India GII mailing list.

See http://www.egroups.com/messages/india-gii

Start at around message number 1900 and around October 2000.

Most of the messages on India GII have been vehement personal attacks on me,
though some have put forth some interesting viewpoints.

Also, please see my editorial article on this in the Hindustan Times of 19
December 2000.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfram/191200/detOPI01.asp

Some more editorial articles of mine on this topic will be published soon in
The Times of India and The Telegraph.

Ravi Visvesvaraya Prasad