Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Fugitive hacker surfaces on the Web

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:17:12 -0600

Forwarded by: "Joel Deane" <Joel_Deane/SF/CNET () zdnet com> &
"John Q. Public" <tpublic () dimensional com>

[Whew, Talk about the hawks on this list that don't miss a thing, I am
sorry for originally posting this, Justin Peterson has been doing a
good job staying out of the media, and that news that he skipped out
of country and was a wanted man again seemed like deja vu to me, And
news of a Mitnick trial, I didn't know if he had a civil trial going
against the government, So with all going, It smelled like someone had
a good scoop, and I posted it to ISN. Sorry!  :)   - WK]

sorry, that's a snafu in our publishing system. all apologies