Information Security News mailing list archives

Wheee! A fairly slow news day...

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:33:24 -0600

Yup,

A fairly slow news day, Take it as a blessing in disguise, or the
quiet before the storm.

Checking the logs to c4i.org I found an interesting site linking
to the main page worth recommending to everyone else.

Unblinking by Gary Stock: Why the FBI loves the Internet
http://tbtf.com/unblinking/arc/2001-02a.htm

In Gary's words on the main page, UnBlinking refers to my rather bad
habit of surfing until I reach the end of the internet, so to speak.
Just keep clicking and linking, and never look away -- no matter how
bizarre the path! (As this writing proves, this habit is now being
exploited for good, not evil, by our esteemed host Mr. Dawson.) The
end of the internet often leads back to its beginning in peculiar
ways.

The issue above is on Richard Hanssen, and covers lots of interesting
subjects that I have yet to see covered, (Besides Hanssen & the Opus
Dei) and with all the journalists on the list, We will probably see
some of this in print later on this week. ;)

I doubt that I wouldn't have known that the boys and girls working in
the 20755 zip code have their own gun club and are actively looking
for members, had I not read Mr' Stock's article.

Wonder if they allow associate membership?

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".