Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Fitting IT into homeland security

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:08:34 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Fred Villella <NDI () aol com>

The results of the Gilmore Report are depressing.  More of the same
goes nowhere just like the Clinton CIP program just seems to confirm
more added failures.

We should not be critical. Just let our resources be drained following
shadows of yesterday's "get us nowhere" recommendations or at least
back to where we started.

It is right NOT to speak out at what many of us know is inadequate to
improve our defenses.

Adding more disinterested and unqualified people to yet another Board
adds only more Bureaucracy.

I am very disappointed.  I would rather see someone review how many
such sessions and Boards and Committees and studies we have funded
that went around the same circle.

Fred Villella
NDI () aol com

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.