Information Security News mailing list archives

Stuph for sale

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:30:26 -0500 (CDT)

Well this year for Defcon I printed up a batch of C4I.org shirts which
arrived late getting to Las Vegas and I had to get a local Las Vegas
screenprinter add something my ex-screenprinter in Chicago forgot. :)

I able to sell most of them except 11 large ones which I'm hoping
there is 11 ISN subscribers that would be interested in purchasing.

http://www.c4i.org/stuph4sale.html

Fear not if you don't fit a large, or miss out on this batch, I am
planning to print another bunch of shirts with a new screenprinter in
the near future, probably before Toorcon in late September.

Thanks!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.