Information Security News mailing list archives

Moderators Note: HTCIA 2000 Chicago

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 02:07:12 -0500

Just dropping a note that I will be attending the High Technology
Criminal Investigation Association Annual Conference held just outside
of Chicago in Arlington Heights Illinois.

http://www.midwesthtcia.org/chicago2000

Not to worry, I will be still sending out the usual 5-7 posts a day
and I will be covering HTCIA 2000 for ISN.

I also look forward to meeting ISN subscribers in attendence.

With all the news posted here, It appears for now that the bad guys
have the advantage and law enforcement is playing catch-up. I'll be
curious to see what the various law enforcement agencies, (Local,
State and Federal) along with private organizations have lined up to
even up the odds. :)

On another note, If there are other conferences & special events that
you know of, Please forward them onward! I was thinking about posting
once a week a list of upcoming events that ISN subscribers will want
to attend.

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".