Information Security News mailing list archives

The Threats to the Infrastructure are on the Inside Too!

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:35:23 -0500

[Moderators Note: I have told a member of this list that I have
consulted for in the past (He knows who he is!) that they should spend
time worrying about the insiders sometimes more than the outsiders.

Malicious parties & information security groups with practices in the
Far East can try contacting John Young for more information at the
e-mail address below. :-)  -WK]

-Fwd-

http://cryptome.org/cn-bank-intel.htm