Information Security News mailing list archives

[Moderators Note: I love these things!]

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:13:45 -0500

I thought I would stay up a little later and work on my HSX account,
Look for interesting tidbits for the c4i.org main page while the web
monkeys work on the design and backend, and see what kind of messages
burp back at me.

So I get a message like this below.  While I see the real need for
these programs, Sometimes they seem a little too overzealous and
probably do a little harm over the good perceived by just such
programs, Funny thing is that the folks that sent this message will
likely delete it again. :)

You should have seen the messages deleted during the last virus
outbreak!

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org