Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: FTC Denies Web Site Security Hole

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:07:47 -0600

Forwarded by: Kitetoa <kitetoa () kitetoa com>

Funny how people can "angrily refute" the truth. The FTC site have
been vulnerable to this bug as many, many other .gov or .mil sites for
years. If anyone is interested, I could look into my old screenshots,
somewhere on a Zip disk to send to the list the proof that the FTC was
not quite secure...

By the way, if you guys (and girls) are interested in this Netscape
bug, you can see, using the folowing URL, that even the White house
Web server was vulnerable until we notified the Webmaster...

Funny heh?

http://www.kitetoa.com/Pages/Textes/Les_Dossiers/Admins/Admin3/whitehouse.htm

Best,
K.