Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: [Humour] FBI Unable to Crack Hacker Code

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <root () rgfsparc cr usgs gov>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:39:35 -0500

w3 ar3 l33t h4x0rs.  J00 FB1 guy5 w1ll n3v3r c4+ch u5.  J00 ar3 n0+
k3w1 3n0ugh.  0ur h4x0r1ng w1ll d35troy j00. pH34r u5.

Oh, come on now.  Any feeble-minded idiot could crack this code.  It clearly
says, "We are from the fourth planet of Epsilon Eridani. We are here to
steal your skateboard technology. For use in the Galactic X Games.  Give us a
pizza."

Get with it, lusers.

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP