Interesting People mailing list archives

Back in Tokyo and it is still very warm and humid

From: "DAVID FARBER" <dfarber () me com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 07:20:12 +0900

I had an excellent fight on Jal from JFK to Hamada. I went business class on Amex points. Food was good,service
excellent. Only downer was most of the bathrooms FAILED and were closed. Enough open for the 15 hour flight.

Hanada immigration was fast but a bit confused on handling my resident entry. Finger prints and photo twice. Still
fast. Custom was easy with the only question was what was I a professor of.

Good to be back

Dave