Interesting People mailing list archives

Supporting Illegal Immigration of Children, while Ignoring the Killing of Children with Drones, Bombers, and Special Forces

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:58:31 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stephen H. Unger" <shu2 () columbia edu>
Subject: Supporting Illegal Immigration of Children, while Ignoring the Killing of Children with Drones, Bombers, and
Special Forces
Date: July 19, 2018 at 9:53:18 AM GMT+9
To: Dave Farber <farber () gmail com>

Dave,

Here is a blurb about my latest blog, which concerns the role of children in illegal immigration, and the killing of
children as a byproduct of our unending wars.

Best regards,

Steve
……….
Supporting Illegal Immigration of Children, while Ignoring the Killing of Children with Drones, Bombers, and Special
Forces

The mass media displays great sympathy for little children brought here illegally by their parents and then taken
into custody. But there is little or no discussion of the consequences to poor Americans of the huge influx of people
willing to work very hard for very little. The environmental effects of increased population due to illegal
immigration are seldom mentioned. Also virtually ignored is the <i>killing</i> of many thousands of children in the
Middle East by American drones, bombers, and special forces.

My effort to explain the situation can be found at http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~unger/articles/killingChildren.html
<http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~unger/articles/killingChildren.html>

Stephen H. Unger