Interesting People mailing list archives

Re Rr Axios: WH considers nationalizing 5G network

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:40:55 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brett Glass <brett () lariat net>
Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Rr Axios: WH considers nationalizing 5G network
To: <dave () farber net>

Dave:

Exactly the same false arguments have been made for nationalizing the
Internet - as they have, for years, by lobbyist Susan Crawford.

My one sentence response (and the one, I am sure, of most of my
colleagues): You will nationalize my network - which I created with my own
sweat, blood, and treasure - when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

--Brett Glass