Interesting People mailing list archives

re The evolution of historyAt least computer history

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:39:54 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave Burstein <daveb () dslprime com>
Date: December 12, 2018 at 9:35:44 AM GMT+9
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Cc: Dave Farber via ip <ip () listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] The evolution of historyAt least computer history

Dave

I wanted to refute the comment about Steve Levy. While he may have made a mistake on this, he is one of the finest
tech reporters of my generation. I've learned a great deal from his books and articles.

He's a good and generous guy. He also one of the best stylists of anyone writing about computers and the Internet.

Dave Burstein
Editor, http://Fastnet.news http://wirelessone.news gfastnews.com
Reply "sub" for a free subscription to Fast Net News and Wireless One. (2 or 3/month)