Interesting People mailing list archives

Inside LaGuardia Airport’s Posh New Central Terminal Concourse, Now Open to Passengers

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 11:25:47 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: jonathan.spira () accuramediagroup com
Date: December 4, 2018 10:43:23 JST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Inside LaGuardia Airport’s Posh New Central Terminal Concourse, Now Open to Passengers

Dave, hi and good evening!

On Saturday I spent several hours in the brand new LaGuardia Airport concourse that just opened.  It's nothing short
of spectacular.

Inside LaGuardia Airport’s Posh New Central Terminal Concourse, Now Open to Passengers

"Attention New Yorkers and visitors: The city that never sleeps now has a brand new airport – or at least part of one.
The first concourse in the newly built replacement Central Terminal building at LaGuardia Airport opened on Saturday.
I visited the new structure, also known as Terminal B, for the better part of a day, spoke with passengers, and met
with airport officials who were on the ground spearheading …"
<SNIP>

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Szívélyes üdvözlet/Cordialement/Cordiali saluti/Saludos/Vänliga hälsningar

/s/ Jonathan