Interesting People mailing list archives

Re Verizon tagging incoming calls as SPAM?

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:24:14 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary Shaw <mary.shaw () gmail com>
Date: April 25, 2018 at 6:19:00 PM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re Verizon tagging incoming calls as SPAM?

We have "landline" via Verizon FIOS.  We use NoMoRobo.  It captures spam calls on the first ring, diverts them to
/dev/nul or somewhere like that.  We get a record on the CallerID, have never had it reject a call we wanted.  We are
able to add caller IDs to the reject list.  It's free.  My estimate is well over half are diverted.  One ring doesn't
bother me much.