Interesting People mailing list archives

The Educators’ Challenge. A GLOBAL CHALLENGES PRIZE, 2017

From: "DAVID FARBER" <dfarber () me com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:12:38 -0500

A GLOBAL CHALLENGES PRIZE, 2017
The Educators’ Challenge
The Educators’ Challenge aims to encourage the development of innovative approaches to engage students and broader
audiences in discussions on how to better shape global collaboration. These approaches should provide a basis for
continued ideation and discussion on how we can better address the greatest challenges of our time.
Educators of all kinds – teachers in schools and universities, journalists, content creators, PR professionals, game
developers, professionals in arts and culture, and other in uencers – all have a vital role to play in steering the
conversation, increasing knowledge and encouraging necessary action. We call on all of you who identify
with one or more of these groups to be part of this growing movement, and to demonstrate your unique way of making a
difference..

https://api.globalchallenges.org/static/files/EducatorsChallenge.pdf