Interesting People mailing list archives

Re Re Is New York's preternatural calm a sign of resilience or is terror the new normal? | US news | The Guardian

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:56:51 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Krulwich <krulwich () yahoo com>
Date: November 5, 2017 at 12:05:08 PM EST
To: "farber () gmail com" <farber () gmail com>, ip <ip () listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re Is New York's preternatural calm a sign of resilience or is terror the new normal? | US news |
The Guardian

A year or so ago when Israel was in a wave of 30+ car-ramming terror attacks, people publicized what they called an
"Eatifada" - the mass Israeli response to terror that we were going to keep living a good life.

Having lived through terror and small wars, the key to resilience is psychological. If we stay scares of living life,
the terrorists win. An accompanying sentiment is that this is precisely the good life that terrorists could have if
they would abandon terror.

--Bruce

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalemites-rally-for-eatifada/

Hillel Fuld
Terror? What terror?? The entire Israeli tech ecosystem is out for breakfast in Beit Shemesh. What do we have here? -
Dov Bruce Krulwich, CTO of Cognilyze and awesome wife, Michal. - Mayer...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Dave Farber