Interesting People mailing list archives

Re Australia plans law to force tech giants to decrypt messages

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:02:49 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stefano Quintarelli <stefano () quintarelli it>
Date: July 14, 2017 at 6:52:25 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Australia plans law to force tech giants to decrypt messages

Dave, for IP, if you wish

matters of life brought me in the italian parliament for this term.
we had similar discussions and I explained (many of) my colleagues what steganography is.

I run a small experiment that I tell here :
http://blog.quintarelli.it/2015/11/circa-internet-e-sorveglianza.html
("an experiment at the house")
https://goo.gl/vcEEvq

unfortunately, I have little doubts that sooner or later they will forget...

ciao, s.