Interesting People mailing list archives

A short note on GG for my friends

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 18:54:00 -0400

Its been a while since I reported on the situation with GG. She is declining slowly.

While she still is willing to take food, it is in a small amount and she has lost a lot lot of weight.
She sleeps a lot (sometimes 20 hrs/day. She  has no pain and while awake enjoys looking at family pictures
we have loaded into two computer picture frames (one attached to the Net).
She loves seeing pictures of the Grandchildren.

The caregivers have been wonderful as has been the staff at Forbes Hospice.