Interesting People mailing list archives

FOSE 2010 - Help us spread the word

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:27:45 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kalin Tyler <ktyler () 1105media com>
Date: March 11, 2010 11:03:41 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: FOSE 2010 - Help us spread the word

Hi Dave,

As someone deeply involved in the government information technology news, I believe that members of your IP List mailing list will be interested in learning about the FOSE 2010 Conference & Expo (http://www.fose.com ). The conference will have much to offer those that are interested in the latest news and trends in federal cloud computing, social media, virtualization, federating identity in DoD, and cybersecurity.

FOSE is the #1 government-focused technology event of the year. It offers a FREE Expo floor to all government, military & government contractors. The conference includes a track that focuses on IT infrastructure and innovation in defense and the military. The show takes place on March 23-25 in Washington DC.

I've included a sample post with a special discount for you to pass along to your members at the bottom of this message. I'd also encourage you to spread the word on Twitter by using one of the sample tweets included below.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Kalin Tyler
ktyler () 1105media com
FOSE Team/Tuvel Communications
FOSE is a client of Tuvel Communications

Connect with FOSE
Twitter: http://twitter.com/FOSE
Facebook: http://cli.gs/85RgD5
LinkedIn: http://cli.gs/Vn8mMQ
GovLoop: http://www.govloop.com/group/fose

---------------BEGIN SAMPLE POST---------------

You are well aware of the challenges we as a community face from rapid changes in the technology landscape. FOSE 2010 is the place to discover opportunities and solutions along with changing expectations for government IT professionals.

Register today for the FOSE 2010 experience http://www.fose.com. If you sign up now you also get a 10% discount on a conference pass. You can redeem this discount here http://cli.gs/FOSE10.

You can expect:

- 3 days of IT resources helping you navigate today’s shifting tech landscape

- 2 full conference days packed with education on emerging technologies, trends, and new improvements to existing solutions

- Thousands of products on the FREE* EXPO floor allowing you to gain one-on-one insight into the capabilities of our exhibitors through demos, theater presentations and FREE Education.

- See, touch, and learn first hand about hundreds of security products and services focused on: Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Security, Surveillance, and Communications

*FOSE is a must-attend free show for government, military, and government contractors.

It’s time to register and reserve your place at FOSE today! Visit http://www.fose.c om to learn more about what FOSE has to offer, or redeem your 10% di scount by registering here: http://cli.gs/FOSE10.

---------------BEGIN SAMPLE TWEETS-----------

FOSE 2010 is the go-to #conference for govt, military, & govt contractors. Will you be there? http://cli.gs/FOSE2010

FOSE 2010 is the go-to #conference for govt, military, govt contractors. Register today & get 10% off! http://cli.gs/FOSE10