Interesting People mailing list archives

Scary 'Pelosism'

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:18:14 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org>
Date: March 9, 2010 4:40:47 PM EST
To: Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org>
Cc: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: OT: Scary 'Pelosism'

This following line is from Speaker Pelosi's Remarks at the 2010 Legislative Conference for National Association of
Counties  (http://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=1576)

Regarding the health care bill ---

"...we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Say ---- what??

The audacity of Congress should not continue to astound me, yet it still does.  Both partiies are equally
reprehensible, it seems.   Just when you think "they" can't become any more idiotic, they strike.   It used to be the
Republicans; this time it's the Democrats.

-rick