Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: The Real Story on iPhone 4's Antenna

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 05:52:41 -0400

I have had no issues withe radio part of the IPhone 4. Works like a charm in Pittsburgh. I have had flaky behavior of
the Mail.app. It receives mail but will not display it till I open another mailbox and THEN go back to the INBOX. It
may be the "multi-tasking" of the IOS 4.0 Who knows.

Begin forwarded message: